Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pearls, Lace and others





I've recently regained my interest in pearls, particularly fallen in love with Tahitian Pearls, and I have been in shock for about two months with how much there is to know and how much the prices has gone up. Yesterday when I was in a local Macy's and found one pendant really caught my eyes.

The pearl is not the prefect round but in excellent quality drop or pear shape Tahitian. while not as valuable on its own as a round , is still with nice colors and undertone. I heard that those are also very sought after in pieces of jewelry such as pendants simply due to their shape. The pear shape lends itself very well to both earrings and pendants making a very unique piece (or work of art).

The lighting was not very good and I should use indirect light to capture the fire.











Some of old fresh water pearls and ma-nmade ones

Enough pearls, what about some pretty lace and pleated skirts for the spring?

















No comments:

Post a Comment