Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Places to eat in GeorgeTown

One of my friends lives nearby the town and sent me the list.

Bistro Lepic in upper Georgetown --- French, home like setting in a row house but quite classy, one of my favorites -- http://bistrotlepic.com/

Marcel's , 2401 Pennsylvania Ave., NW ---- French

Café Milano, 3251 Prospect Street Northwest, good for people watch, a little snotty ---- Italian

Sushi-KO, 2309 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, --- I love this place, ask the chef to make you a few little dishes if the guests are not price conscious

Heritage India, 2400 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest --- best Indian restaurant I tried so far, elegant setting and velvety cooking

We went to a Tai place before the opera on Wisconsin/P, called Mai Tai last Sunday. I like the shrimp salad there too. It was very windy I could not even standstill to have a photo taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment