Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MICHALE KORS SELMA as a camera bag?


 I need a tote / satchel with a shoulder stripe to Carry a camera and other essentials.

One top option is Michael Kors Top Zip Satchel called Selma.
. First time when I saw the photo, it seems to automatically relate it to the Celine feature and also it's resemblance to the Prada tote! I definitely love the fact that it is made of Saffiano leather.




Another option came to my mind was a Coach saffiano totes.  Since three years ago I was offered  a gift card of  a couple hundreds but I never able to find one item I like enough to utilize the card.

So I went to a local coach store and tried to purchase the bag, then I saw this. I like this bag better than Saffiano Tote.  So I need to talk to myself - which one should I get?


No comments:

Post a Comment