Saturday, December 29, 2012

Review of Jcew yellow stadium cloth Mod coat




I came across a photo with a Jcrew green coat, I love the shade of green, so I went to the store to try on.   From three rows of rainbow coats I spotted this bright yellow one, took a close look it is  my size. I put on and it fits if I don't have any bulky sweater under it.  It is such well made coat and the style is very classic.  Other customers made nice comments on how good the color looked on me. so it came home with me.  The fabric is made for the brand by an Italy's famed mill called Nello Gori  and is thicker than my alpaca coat, also feel more weight but it is very warm.  



It was my first purchase from Jcew, but since then I ordered another green one in the same fabric.








No comments:

Post a Comment